Architectural Compliance in a DevOps Pipeline
November 15th, 2018 at 12:00 pm EST
We focus on continuous improvement and software quality across the entire software development lifecycle. Verifa has developed a unique DevOps pipeline that enables customers to shorten the build-test-debug lifecycle and automate many manual compliance, testing, security and quality related workflows.
Neil Langmead, CEO and President of Verifa, will discuss the challenges encountered when helping companies undergo digitization. Digitization means a significant expansion in the amount of software that is written and included in the products.
This webinar will cover:
- Quickly identifying critical defects due to architectural misuse
- Providing automated, continuous architectural compliance and verification
- Using software architecture to optimize testing
- Reducing build times with modularization (Smart Build)
- Securing your API’s using architectural data and dependency analysis
If you would like to register for this webinar, please click here