Junior DevOps Engineer
We are now looking for a talented Junior DevOps Engineer to strengthen our dynamic team. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic computer scientist who is passionate about delivering top consultancy services in the areas of automation, testing, security and agile methodologies to an international customer base. We are offering a full-time position with the opportunity to become an international expert around Test Automation, Continuous Integration/Delivery, DevOps or any related area that you are interested in.
As a DevOps Consultant your job involves helping our customers automate their quality and security assurance activities through working with different testing strategies (e.g. static code analysis, architectural analysis, unit/integration/system testing, fuzzing). We use tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Atlassian Stack, HashiCorp Stack, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible. You should have some knowledge about modern automation technologies and frameworks, we especially appreciate experience with DevOps and Continuous Delivery methodologies. Experience with the technologies we use is considered a plus but is not a requirement for a talented and enthusiastic candidate!
We believe in team work, openness to ideas, hard work and fun throughout. We offer a very informal and relaxed atmosphere. Additionally, we offer flexibility in shaping the role according to your own interests and skills. Ability and desire to travel to customers’ sites is a great plus – we already work with customers in the US, Europe, and soon China.
This is a role where you will have the possibility to learn from leading DevOps specialists!
What we are looking for:
- Have a suitable study background in computer science or similar degree
- Have basic understanding in modern software development practices (version control, automated builds and testing, code reviews, etc.)
- Be a talented problem solver and a true team player
- Be fully proficient in English
- Experience in testing and automation (work experience or own projects)
- Some great-to-haves would be experience with Jenkins (or any other CI-system), unit testing, static code analysis of any form, and security related work